StraitEdge Angler Pro Inflatable Fishing Kayak
So you like kayak fishing, but you sometimes get a bit uncomfortable? Maybe you wish you were sitting in a comfy chair, not with your legs stretched out flat in front of you? Maybe you wish you could stand up from time to time? And maybe, you wish you didn’t have to always paddle back to shore?
The inflatable fishing kayak genie has granted you these three wishes with the StraitEdge Angler Pro.
It has all the great features of the StraitEdge Angler, but with a comfy folding chair that sits on a rigid drop-stitch (DS) floor, an extra mounting rail for all your accessories and a fin box that allows you to attach the ElectraFin propeller.
Here is what makes the StraitEdge Angler Pro inflatable kayak amazing for fishing and paddling:
- Stand up and see the fish – The wide, rigid, DS floor with traction pad allows you to stand up, so you can see into the water as you fish.
- Sit in a CHAIR – Yes, that’s right an actual chair! If you find it uncomfortable, or even painful to sit with your legs flat in front of you, this chair is a dream. It’s made of mesh for breathability and quick drying, and it folds up if you want more space to stand.
- Motor attachment – The fin box allows you to connect the ElecraFin battery powered propeller. You can sit back and relax after hauling in your catch and let the silent ElectraFin motor glide you home. Note – ElectraFin not included.
- Mount heaven – If you like gadgets, you can go to town with both a front AND rear accessory frames. Hook up your fish finder, your rod holders, your go pro, PLB, anchor … whatever you can think of!
- Super Fast – Want to go kayaking and really move? The extra length means you will zoom through the water! The aluminium ribs in the bow and stern, the rigid DS floor and the deep water fin (that you can take on or off) will keep you tracking straight, even in choppy water.
- Huge Capacity – If you are a big guy or gal and you want to load your kayak up with lots of gear, you’ve got 180kg of capacity to work with.
- Durable – The side tubes have covers that are made from PVC tarpaulin. This is an ultra thick and durable material that is very difficult to puncture. There is additional reinforcement on top to give added protection from abrasions where you might be hauling a fish over the side.
- Side paddle Holders – There are Velcro straps on both of the side tubes for attaching rods or your paddle when not in use.
- Self-draining – You can open the ports to make this a self-bailing sit-on-top kayak if you are out in choppy conditions. If you want to stay dry in calm conditions, you can just close the ports.
- Portable – Want to travel to exciting fishing destinations with your kayak? No problem! Just pack it up into its bag (included) and throw in your vehicle, boat or even on an airplane!
So if you are looking for the ultimate portable fishing kayak, the StraitEdge Angler Pro is top of the range when it comes to performance on the water, comfort, durability and versatility.
This product is covered by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty AND my 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
- 2 x accessory mounting rail – for the bow AND stern
- Removable Deep Fin for enhanced tracking
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Advanced Elements spring valves
- Front and rear bungee deck lacing with stainless steel d-rings
- High backed aluminum framed AirFrame PRO seat
- Stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachment
- Paddle holders
- Drop-stitch Floor
- Carrying duffel bag with shoulder straps
- Repair Kit
- AirFrame PRO Seat
- Owner’s Manual
- 2 x Accessory Mounting Rail
- Length: 10’6” (3.2m)
- Width: 38.5″ (98cm)
- Weight: 45 LBS. (20.5 KG)
- Maximum capacity: 400 LBS. (181 KG)
- Colours: Sage/Gray
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 32″ X 18″ X 11″ (81cm x 46cm x 28cm)