Attack Whitewater Inflatable Kayak
The Attack Whitewater Inflatable Kayak – a full whitewater kayak that you can take anywhere!
Custom designed for full whitewater, there is no limit on this bad boy, the river class is up to your skill and experience. It’s light and compact so you can easily hike into remote locations for amazing paddling adventures.
Here is what makes the Attack Whitewater inflatable kayak perfectly suited for whitewater:
- It has a 30cm rocker so you can manouvre quickly
- The width of 89cm gives you added stability in the water
- Self bailing ports allow the water to drain easily
- Adjustable thigh straps are included to keep you secure in the kayak whilst you are upright
- The adjustable seat means you are perfectly balanced
- The self-draining covered rear cargo hold is perfect for stashing gear
- Sitting on a cushioned floor with a lumbar support backrest means you are comfortable for hours – that’s one of the great benefits of getting an whitewater inflatable kayak!
- Multi-layer material design for protection of the tubes and floor – there is very little risk of puncture
- Durable triple layer PVC tarpaulin tube covers so you don’t have to worry about damage on rocks
- The hull abrasion rails deflect sharp obstables away from the inner tubes
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements
- Lightweight for at only 15kg – easy to back pack this whitewater inflatable kayak into a remote location
- Comes pre-assembled – no need to set up, just inflate and go
- The Advanced Elements Spring Valves allow large amounts of air to flow one way – quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Packs up into a bag about the size of a suitcase for easy storage and transport – take this kayak overseas or deep into the rainforest
So if you want a whitewater inflatable kayak that is reliable, performs well on the water but can be easily transported and carried, the Whitewater Attack is for you.
If you are doing mild water and some flat water, a crossover kayak like the StraitEdge would be a better fit.
All Advanced Elements kayaks (including this one) have been designed in accordance with the following standards:
- International Standards Organisation (ISO) 6185-1 : 2001
- American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) H-29: 2012
- Advanced Elements Spring Valves
- Adjustable seat
- Self-bailing ports
- Stern deck covered cargo bay for storing a drybag or other gear
- Moulded rubber handles
- Welded Seams
- 12″ bow/stern rise (rocker) for quick turns
- Heavy-duty PVC Tarpaulin hull and independent PVC bladders for double layer thickness
- 35″ width provides increased stability
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual