AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Inflatable Kayak
If you love adventure or have long legs, the AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite is for you.
The AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite inflatable kayak has been specially designed for speed over long trips on flat or coastal water, including multi-day expeditions.
When you are miles from civilisation on your latest exploration, the Expedition Elite won’t let you down!
Here are some of the benefits that make this a great touring kayak:
Fast and Comfortable for Long Trips and Open Ocean
- Extra long (nearly 4m) for speed so you can plan big adventures
- The drop-stitch floor prevents drag so you can really zoom along
- Your back is supported by the inflatable lumbar so you are comfortable all day
- Plenty of on board storage space for gear, including camping equipment
- Stay dry in open ocean with the inflatable coaming and optional spray skirt
- Adjustable foot brace for comfort and to assist paddling technique
- Plenty of leg room for tall people
Easy to Paddle Straight
- Glide straight with the patented AdvancedFrame design – no waggling when you paddle
- Built in fin to help you paddle straight
- Low centre of gravity and a flat hull for effortless stability – this saves your strength for those long trips
- Lightweight at only 19kg – can be handled to and from the water by one person
- Comes pre-assembled – no need to set up, just inflate and go
- The Advanced Elements spring valves allow large amounts of air to flow one way – quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Packs up into a bag about the size of a suitcase for easy storage and transport – planes, trains and automobiles, the world is your oyster!